Trainee BIM(REVIT) Draftsperson
As an organisation, we consider our people to be our most valuable asset and strive to create a balanced work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth.
We know that our employees are the key to our success. We offer our staff opportunities and the ability to continually learn, develop, and contribute.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking trainee BIM (REVIT) Draftsperson to join our team of experienced employees. As a trainee you will receive training and guidance from a specialist team and enjoy the opportunity to gain experience on challenging, interesting projects.
The successful applicant will:
- Be accuracy focused and ensure that drawings meet quality standards
- Possess excellent computer skills - experience in Office Suite and AutoCAD would be considered favourable
- Have the ability to work unsupervised
- Have the ability to check own work
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Be well presented and a team player.
How to apply
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Please note: to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Australia and hold an Australian driver's license.