Electrical Industrial and Mining
EPA has serviced the Industrial and Mining sector in Electrical Engineering for more than 25 years. From pre-feasibility and design phase right through to commissioning, EPA have the relevant skills and experience to meet our client’s needs.
Our dedicated team specialise in Power and Control System design and development, engineering reports, and commissioning services.
We also have experience in programming and implementation of PLC and SCADA systems including; Allen-Bradley/Rockwell, Citect, Klockner Moeller, Modicon, and Schneider Automation.
Industrial and Mining clients of EPA include; Sibelco Australia, Aviagen, Werris Creek Coal Handling Plant, Moora Crushing Plant, and Boral National Resource Management.
Industrial and Mining services we provide include:
- Project Management
- Fault Finding and Analysis
- System Studies
- Manual Preparation
- Load Flow Studies
- Power and Control System Design and Development
- PLC and SCADA Programming
- Commissioning Documentation and Supervision
- Switchboard Design
- Arc Flash Studies
- Hazardous Area Electrical Design and Hazardous Area Classification
- Transient Motor Start
- Harmonic Analysis
- Protection Grading Studies
- Transient Stability Studies