OFRU HAZARDOUS AREA WORKS
Electrical Projects Australia were engaged by the Kirk Group to complete Hazardous Area Classification and Dossier compilation for their sites in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and New Zealand.
The classification was carried out for the Distillation System for Solvent Recycling at each site was and intended to facilitate the proper selection and installation of electrical equipment so that it could be used safely in each of the environments.
The Solvent Distillation System is used to recycle the used/dirty solvent for reuse.
Hazardous Area Classification of the Solvent Distillation System was carried out in accordance with AS/NZS 60079.10.1:2009.
HAZARDOUS AREA CLASSIFICATION - OIL SEPARATORS
EPA have performed Hazardous Area Classifications for several oil separators including:
- Hunter Valley Compressors - Wash Down Bay Area, Pollution Control System
- Gamers Motor Auctions - Vehicle Wash Down Area, Pollution Control System
- DMS Building - Wash Down Bay Area, Pollution Control System
- Bellbowrie Motors - Carwash Area, Pollution Control System
- Wickham Detailing Bays - Oil Separator, Pollution Control System
- Kloster Ford, Cardiff - Workshop Area, Pollution Control System
- Kelly Holden, Cardiff - Wash Bay, Pollution Control System